Calvary Christian Academy and Preschool’s administration and staff are already looking ahead and making plans for next school year. Re-enrollment begins on February 1st. In preparation for the start of upcoming school year, please take time now to complete your students re-enrollment.
To complete our online reenrollment process, you will access our Family Portal (ParentsWeb) through your existing login. If you do not have a login, please follow the Instructions for Creating a Family Portal (ParentsWeb) Login listed below.
To access Family Portal (ParentsWeb):
- Please go to www.factsmgt.com
- Select Parent Login from the menu bar and FACTS Family Portal (ParentsWeb) from the drop-down menu.
- Enter CALV-FL in the District Code field.
- Enter your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Apply/Enroll button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your student. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
The Instructions and Enrollment Checklist page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted. Further instructions on these forms are provided online.
Enrollment in a class is not guaranteed until each student's packet is completed, submitted on-line and the registration fee paid in full.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact the Academy at 850-862-1414 or the Preschool at 850-862-8314.
Instructions for Creating a Family Portal Login:
- Please go to www.factsmgt.com.
- Select Parent Login from the menu bar and FACTS Family Portal (ParentsWeb) Login from the drop-down menu.
- After the Family Portal (ParentsWeb) Login screen opens, enter CALV-FL into the District Code field.
- Click on Create New Family Portal Account
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from FACTS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- From the email, click on the link to create your Family Portal (ParentsWeb) login.
- A web browser displays your Name and FACTS SIS Person ID.
- Enter a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click on Save Username and/or Password. A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
- You may now log in to Family Portal using your user name and password.