Florida Association of Christian Colleges & Schools
Accreditation is a valuable achievement among schools in our nation and around the world. To the general public, potential students and their parents, current administration and faculty members, current students, and all associated stakeholders, the achievement of “FACCS Accredited” status says:
- We have voluntarily chosen to seek external validation of our performance as a school
- We have gone through a rigorous, impartial evaluation by FACCS, which included peer school administrators, and have met or exceeded the standards.
- We have created and are committed to a dynamic School Improvement Plan, therefore we are always looking for ways to improve who we are and what we do.
When a school becomes accredited, the following areas are closely examined in relation to the standards:
- quality and continuity of the school’s leadership and governance
- condition of school facilities
- finances and fiscal stability
- track record of student performance
- academic standards of excellence and Christian emphasis
- courses as they relate to transferability
- effectiveness of student services
- conditions of health and safety
- qualifications of administration, faculty, and staff
- commitment to long-range planning
National Council for Private School Accreditation
The National Council for Private School Accreditation is dedicated to the accreditation process as a viable and responsible means of establishing a witness of school excellence. NCPSA is committed to accreditation based on the concept of voluntary peer recognition; that is, the principle that institutions sharing common purposes and distinctives are better able to assist one another in achieving the standards for academic excellence and responsiveness to their respective publics and the nation.
The National Council for Private School Accreditation seeks to promote and support independent and autonomous accrediting associations serving private early childhood, elementary, and secondary schools which are committed to quality educational programs.
3 days ago
3 days ago